Monday, September 27, 2010

The Book Thief

So I actually have a blog for reviews of the books I read. But I thought maybe I couldt post little blurbs about the books I read, and if you want to read more about it you can visit my book review blog.


The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
5 out of 5 stars (8 out of 5 stars?)

I LOVE THIS BOOK! It was a huge surprise to me - I had no idea what to expect from it, except that it was narrated by Death (and that doesn't exactly tell you anything - it is just confusing until you read the book). If you want a more detailed summary and rantings and ravings go here. But for now, I will just tell you all to read this book. Make it next on your list. It's a winner.

6 comments:

kate said...

First of all, I must say that I am SO happy that you put this book on here because it is also one my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES as well!!
And I think it well deserves the 8 out of 5 stars. Absolute must read.

Erin said...

This is what I hear from every person who read this! That you HAVE to read it. So I'll put it on my list. Thanks Lorren!

Andrea said...

I read it also, and it was very good. The Death narrating thing was interesting and I liked it a lot. Can we get togeths over skype or something and talk about it because then I will like it more.

kate said...

YES!!!

Erin can you read it soon and then we can Skype it up?

Emily Richards said...

This MAY be my number 1 favorite book. I am upset/surpised that Erin hasn't read it.

Erin said...

Emily, don't be mad. I will read it.