Saturday, February 5, 2011

Unbroken, finished

I finished reading Unbroken today. And now I can tell you that I love it even more.

Honestly, every chapter of this book made me grateful for the incredibly luxurious life that I live, and for the fact that I am not living through a terrible war. It was SO, so good.

And I just know you will all love Louie Zamperini. He is so real to me now. Well, he's a real guy, so that makes sense, but she does such a good job of just bringing him to life through the book, and making him so lovable. Although I don't think it's too hard to make him lovable. They actually quote his brother in the book as saying no one who has ever met Louie didn't love him.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you all again that you should read it.

2 comments:

Emily Richards said...

I have a very big desire to read this book!

Shelly said...

Don't tell me what to do.