Tuesday, December 28, 2010

making things a little more advanced, like our minds . . ..

Hi book friends,
Katie had this idea tonight and I thought I'd start to put in motion. She thought it would be fun if we added our names in the "label" section of each post we write. What I understood from her reasoning (correct me if I'm wrong Katie) is that we will be able to search by as well as genre on the links on the side of the blog. If this is confusing to you in anyway, please only ask and I will clarify.

I have taken the liberty of adding names to some of the most recent posts. If you have written a post you can add your name as a label by adhering to the following instructions:

To add a label onto your post look at the bottom right corner of the text box where you type  your post and you will see a box entitled "labels." There you can create new labels, use existing labels, and add your name. Each label will appear on the left side of the screen where you can filter posts by genre.

Good? 

No comments: